tisdag 23 oktober 2007

if you want me to cry, get ice age rollin'

the other night I watched Ice Age all alone in my basement at home.
this turnes out to be a faboulus movie, and it makes me wish I was young enough not to be bullied because I'm sweden's greatest fan of this film.

I cried at the point where Diego seemed to die. I literally wept like a little baby when he told them that he had defended the mammut because "that's what you do in a herd". I fucking cried my brains out.
when they handed the little fat baby to his paps, I sobbed while I desperately tried to blow my nose and stop feeling sorry for all the creatures there.
I SCREAMED of joy when a limping Diego showed up when the other animals turned around to walk away from the humans!! I gave up a rawr of happiness when they walked away together, and I wept, wept, wept of joy.
I was on the verge of a breakdown when the little squirrel-like creature-thingy started to melt and tried to reach out for the coconut. his excitement didn't by far excreed mine, even though he looked like his eyeballs were going to pop out of his head and his arms almost broke from stretching that far!..

I think I might be in love.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

awww...a good cry for no reason really is under rated:)

Nu tror jag att maskerad planerna har blivit diminishade till "Game Night of 07" i utstkts rummet här där jag bor. ska nog majla alla och se till så att ingen ska till mariefred eller något anyday soon. I just have to get my shit together and set a date but it's gonna happen!

the colour of insanity sa...

YEY!! partyon, för jag är på! har svarat på ditt mail, så kolla det där, jag är inte alltid på g dock..