måndag 13 oktober 2008

situated at singapore airport

at the moment I'm holding nest at singapore airport, which is a very pleasant place. hearthily recommended to ppl who have issues with severe stress issues.
well, all's well this far. got my things on the plane, even though I didn't think I would. had a huge hand luggage ON THE SIDE of my regular hand luggage, which btw probably was too big and too heavy itself..
ah well neweyz. jag tror jag fuckar osterrike i ar. jag har som tappat lusten for det.

nu har jag 2 min 23 sek innan anslutningen bryts. gtg.
psychodeliskt monster pa hela golvmattan.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I have severe stress issues, but I have never had any issues with my severe stress issues.

Singapore would be cool. I wanna go thear.
See u soon babe.

the colour of insanity sa...

I'mna go ahead and ask the same as you did: you write here but you don't reply to mails? funny.

Julia sa...

oh, you guys read the Yellow Wallpaper in English class right? I bet that creepy floor of yours could in many ways be related to the wallpaper, as in it's asian cousing or something
Compare and contrast:P

the colour of insanity sa...

hahaha, true story. never draw that conclusion, but it fits right in on the yellow wallpaper :D