söndag 2 mars 2008

maniac boss, rain and major headache

ok, here we go...

short update> I've been ill for a week, now I'm somewhat good again. going out tonight `I think. I've still got my pride at least, I never stopped working for feeling too bad. it's been raining for days and almost all slopes are actually gone. kills me to say, but I might just be home very early. I know I know, guys, it kills you too; I'll try to keep away so you don't have to see me for yet a few more weeks. 

I adore this life! partying, working (normally drunk, sometimes hungover) and sometimes going snowboarding, though not the latest days cuz of the rain. there are loads of things to tell you, but I'm just too tired to last that long in front of the computer, so I'll tell when I get back. 
my nickname's Bambi, everybody uses it frequently so I've actually stopped listening to my real name. I'm the little sweet one. (feel pity for those who'll endure my rge the first time I get mad)

the other day I woke up in the middle of trying to make buns out of my pillow. I had a dream about baking.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Dream-buns are the best!
I just had that stupid dream where no matter how hard I try, I cant run fast and I'm late. This time I was running around Lund and some sort of tropik hus with lions and dolphins

Anonym sa...

Bambi!!! Haha! Det blir ditt nya nick här hemma också!
Don't worry, du kommer ha fler maniac bosses så du behöver inte sakna just den här bossen om du verkligen inte vill. Vänta bara tills jobbet som kamelskötare i Turkiet! Då jävlar!

the colour of insanity sa...

ojojoj. kamelskotare i turkiet lar jag nog aldrig bli.. daremot ahr jag en hel del jobberbjudande runtom i varlden, ska nog faktiskt se vad jag kan skaka fram for spannande saker ist for mcDonken.