onsdag 21 november 2007

all I want for christmas

all I wish for right now are the sweet nights around christmas time. the white, powdery snow outside my windows, glimming and glistering in the dimmed lights of the street lights.
solid walls, days with no sunlight, where the suns never even seems to rise, and my red, softly streamed guitar. the silent sound of my sisters breath, in the dark at night, mixed with soft tones from the guitar.

my lovely freedom. I just wish I could få en lugn stund, en lugn, skön avslappande månad. trots jobbstress och blöta sockar vill jag one single easygoing month, where I can relax tills jag inte behöver det på länge igen.
det värsta jag kan tänka mig just nu är att inte kunna hantera mina känslor, because I know I have a hard time dealing with myself. lately, I've been thinking far too much, which I partly wish I wouldn't, but still am glad too. om jag inte hade tänkt, då hade jag mått värre om jag hade sparat det igen tills jag var ensam och ingen kunde lägga sig i. I want someone to interfere, though I still want my privacy. very hard to explain, but even harder to understand, especially if you haven't been through it yourself.

all I want for christmas is joy and love.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

maybe I get what your saying, cause I could use the same words to explain stuff but that might only mean that tose words can explain a lot of different stuff. But I want a month where I can just ängna mig åt things I WANT to do, but I have no idea what I want so I just keep still, live in my head, over analyse things till they don't hold any meaning no more, and secretly wish for someone to save me so I won't have to. Which is a stupid ass thing to do( here's the over thinking things part for you) Because I know that it's me who has to make a move because what I need is to learn how to start doing things, not so much being somewhere else...
wow, strangest comment ever...I'm just generally bored all the time, ain't much else to do but thinking.

the colour of insanity sa...

du har så rätt. det där är vad jag känner, vad jag önskar mig. en riktig stund att bara sitta tillbaka och se vad som egentligen händer, njuta av det lilla som serveras som man i vanliga fall inte hinner med att se.