lördag 17 november 2007

I'm a fucking addict for food!

yesterday I didn't go to sleep. I know I should've, but I simply couldn't. kept myself busy doing things instead.
the alarm clock next to my bed turned to 6.15 a.m. my eyes turned wide and I lost balance.
I sometimes loose track of time and space, this was one of these days. my back hurts, my head spins, and I've gotten some sort of a rush which keeps my body pumping with adrenaline and endorphins, whilst I am far too tired to run around. therefore this turns into a somewhat soothing feeling which makes my brain think I've had a good boose.
my drinking habits are fairly rare and light. this is a plentiful substitute!

I had to get up 7.00 a.m to get in time for work, I knew that.
I hated that.
I knew, that if I got to bed I wouldn't get up again on time, so I trusted my extreme need for food.
I told myself that I only could have breakfast if I got up within 5 minutes after the wake up call.
I got up.

45 mins of sleep. I've got a cold. I'm shit tired.
my own centences don't make sense.
and I need to write in english.

I can't stop touching myself.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Work sucks, I know
I'll leave you roses on the stairs, just to let you know I care

Elin sa...

All the
small things

I didn't even realize you wrote in english until you actually wrote that you wrote in english.

the colour of insanity sa...

getting up early after pretty much no sleep whatsoever sucks. knowing that I'll be working sucks more.

well, I know. couldn't help myself, don't even realize when I write in english anymore, school sucked those thoughts out of me.