måndag 15 september 2008

Safe in Brisbane

feels like I'm finally home... again. I'm back in Aus, back where I think I was meant to be bourn.
- don't worry, the mosquitos won't kill ya. the spiders and snakes will do that. //JT
been to the large shopping mall just around the corner, and I can't tell you last time I remember being this excited about shopping. I had a map, but I still got seriously lost wandering around between about 20 shoe shops. I also found others lurking around, looking for ways to piss me off, but honestly dearest ppl; you just can't.

anyways, the weather is just about perfect: 24degrees, ice cold in the pool (retardedly spoiled ppl here, they've got a pool and a spa-bubble bath aswell as two exeercise bikes downstairs, for free) and freezing in the mall. probably it's because when young girls shop they will carry around heaves of bags filled with heavy clothes, so the temperature is adjusted to make it less uncomfortable for them.
except that, we actually got our luggage this time travelling here! awesome, isn't it?
thought brisbane wasn't all that big, and I was right. it's not big. it's a really small town. in fact, it's almost on the country side. I mean, it's just about 4 times as big as gothenburg...

was at a mountain tonight looking down at the town. it was wicked, you'll see the shots from there later. unfortunately my camera is shite when it's dark, so I think I might have to show you the pics from my sisters camera instead.

talk to you laterrrs

Inga kommentarer: